He never asked for this power.
Kojou Akatsuki used to be an ordinary high school boy--but that wasbefore he became the Fourth Primogenitor, the most powerful vampire of all time. Worse--he doesn't even remember how it happened. Middle schooler Yukina Himeragi, meanwhile, is the Attack Mage sent to observe him--and to stop him if he gets out of control. But was it really a good idea to send a cute girl to observe a massively powerful vampire boy whose abilities activate whenever he gets aroused? And on an artificial island populated with all manner of demonic individuals, each with their own designs on the Fourth Primogenitor--?!
|Series Title||Strike the Blood (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||ストライク・ザ・ブラッド (Strike the Blood)|
|By (author)||Gakuto Mikumo|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Sci-fi ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Anime ,Bonus Items ,Non-Human ,Vampires|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||249pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.