Subaru Natsuki was just trying to get to the convenience store but wound up summoned to another world. He encounters the usual things--life-threatening situations, silver haired beauties, cat fairies--you know, normal stuff. All that would be bad enough, but he's also gained the most inconvenient magical ability of all--time travel, but he's got to die to use it. How do you repay someone who saved your life when all you can do is die?
|Series Title||Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||Ｒｅ：ゼロから始める異世界生活 (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu)|
|Alternative Title||ReZero, Re: Life in a different world from zero|
|By (author)||Tappei Nagatsuki|
|By (artist)||Shinichirou Otsuka|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Tragedy ,Romance ,Anime ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Drama ,Bonus Items ,Elves ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Summer Anime 2020 ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Maid|
|Available since||August 18, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / August 19, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||260pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.