Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
This is the Gullveig edition where there's a huge brawl...!! The confrontation with the Phantasma users sent by the supreme commander of the Dolly Army, Sekka Kamuragi, is about to be settled!! After being separated from his friends, the one who appears before Nakata is the pro mixed martial artist and Phantasma user, Kamuro!! And for him, he has a deeply connected fate with Namekata... In this fierce battle, Namekata's past is finally revealed! Iruma, Namekata, Vanilla, and Sekka Kamuragi... This is the 8th volume of the survival battle puppet show where they burn each other alive!!
Nomura / Kurando / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Dolly Kill Kill|
|Japanese Title||ドリィ キルキル (Dorii kirukiru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Drama ,Shounen ,Horror ,Supernatural ,Summer Horrors of Night and Day ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale ,Kodansha: Halloween Sale|
|Available since||November 17, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / November 17, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||189pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.