Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Aoi and Holmes are visited by a famous kabuki actor who has received a threatening letter. The very next day, that same actor suffers a serious injury on stage. Unrequited love, illicit affairs, hidden feelings—the mysteries continue!
It's November and winter is just around the corner. Aoi Mashiro continues to work at the antique store Kura in Kyoto's Teramachi-Sanjo shopping district, alongside the owner's grandson, Kiyotaka Yagashira. Nicknamed "Holmes," he's a young Kyoto man with a bit of a wicked streak.
One day they're visited by a famous kabuki actor named Kisuke Ichikata. Minamiza Theatre's annual grand show is coming up in December and Kisuke has received a threatening letter. The next day, Kiyotaka and Aoi go to watch him on stage, where he suffers a serious injury. Unrequited love, illicit affairs, hidden feelings—the mysteries continue through Christmas and New Year's in Volume 3 of Holmes of Kyoto!
Copyright (C) Mai Mochizuki 2015
|Series Title||Holmes of Kyoto|
|Japanese Title||京都寺町三条のホームズ (Kyouto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes)|
|Artist||Shizu Yamauchi (cover illustrator) Noriko Kanagami (cover designer)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Mystery ,Seinen ,Romance|
|Available since||January 20, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / January 20, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||180pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.