Mystery in the Spirit Realm
Kaori lives in an otherworldly bookstore with her adoptive father. Together, they provide books to the strange denizens of the spirit realm. But Kaori's peaceful days come to an end when she rescues an injured boy from the streets--a human, like her, from the mortal realm. The boy's name is Suimei, and he's an exorcist, the natural enemy of all spirits. Can Kaori convince Suimei that the line between human and spirit is far hazier than he thinks? A touching supernatural tale where humanity and Japanese folklore intertwine!
|Series Title||The Haunted Bookstore - Gateway to a Parallel Universe (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||わが家は幽世の貸本屋さん (Wagaya wa Kakuriyo no Kashihonya-san)|
|Alternative Title||Our House Is a Haunted Rental Bookstore: A Gateway to a Parallel Universe|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Seinen ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Slice of Life ,Non-Human ,Air Ship ,Supernatural|
|Available since||August 19, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 19, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||342pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.