With Tina and Ellie safely enrolled in the Royal Academy, Allen's troubles seem to be behind him. But his tutoring duties are far from over, and his return to the royal capital brings him face-to-face with old friends and enemies alike.
With Tina and Ellie safely enrolled in the Royal Academy, Allen's troubles seem to be behind him. But his tutoring duties are far from over, and his return to the royal capital brings him face-to-face with old friends and enemies alike. Allen's former classmate and self-proclaimed mistress Lydia Leinster, esteemed as "the Lady of the Sword," is far from happy that Allen won't be joining her in the prestigious ranks of the court sorcerers; Lydia's younger sister Lynne is upset that he has been tutoring her newfound rival Tina; and their mother, the powerful Duchess Leinster, hopes to recruit him into a mysterious new scheme. Allen's own sister isn't thrilled to find him keeping secrets from her either. Meanwhile, the jealous Prince Gerard is still nursing a grudge, and his factions of conservative nobles are less than pleased that a commoner like Allen is educating members of the kingdom's most prestigious families.
Copyright (C) 2019 Riku Nanano Illustrations (C) 2019 cura
|Series Title||Private Tutor to the Duke's Daughter|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Slice of Life ,Harem ,Magic ,School Life ,Full-size Illustration ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||March 10, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / March 10, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||203pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.