There are two sides to every coin...light vs. dark, good vs. evil, love vs. hate. Sometimes the line between the two grows thin...and it's so, so easy to cross. So it's no suprise that Fudo Aikawa, A.K.A. Red Gelato of the Gelato Five and hero to all people, just may have happened to fall for the villianess and member of the shadow organization Gekko, Desumi Magahara! But when opposites like these attract, there's more than a few obsticles to their love...! What's a pair like this to do?
Love After World Domination Takahiro Wakamatsu, Hiroshi Noda / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Love After World Domination|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Ecchi ,Romance ,Villainess ,Anime ,Spring Anime 2022 ,Bonus Items|
|Available since||October 05, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / October 05, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||161pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
[Bookshelf Cover Image] Love After World Domination, Vol. 1
After the eBook is successfully purchased, a link to download the illustration will be sent to your Message Inbox.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.