Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Subaru Natsuki was just trying to get to the convenience store but wound up summoned to another world. He encounters the usual things--life-threatening situations, silver haired beauties, cat fairies--you know, normal stuff. All that would be bad enough, but he's also gained the most inconvenient magical ability of all--time travel, but he's got to die to use it. How do you repay someone who saved your life when all you can do is die?
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Chapter 1: A Day in the Capital Manga|
|Japanese Title||Ｒｅ：ゼロから始める異世界生活 第一章 王都の一日編 (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-1 Shou - Outo no Ichinichi-hen)|
|Alternative Title||ReZero, Re: Life in a different world from zero, ReZero Daiisshou: Outo no Ichinichi-hen|
|By (author)||Tappei Nagatsuki|
|By (artist)||Daichi Matsuse|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Tragedy ,Romance ,Drama ,Anime ,Action ,Bonus Items ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Completed Series ,Isekai Quartet Manga ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Summer Anime 2020 ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,From Light Novels to Manga ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||August 18, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / August 19, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||166pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.