Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
It's the curtain call on Onizuka's lesson for Tetsuya Niizaki! After that, it's time for Onizuka to step aside and let good old Uchiyamada take the spotlight. At school, Uchiyamada lords over Onizuka with an iron fist, but in his own home, he's starting to feel like he doesn't get any respect. It's then that he begins to suspect his high school-aged daughter of doing something daddy dearest doesn't approve of. Can Uchiyamada, our own representative for the great second-gen baby boomers, solve this family problem?! Plus, Onizuka gets a request from one of his students, mega-popular actress Natsu Ooishi... to kidnap her?
Toru Fujisawa / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||GTO Paradise Lost|
|Japanese Title||ＧＴＯ パラダイス・ロスト|
|Alternative Title||Great Teacher Onizuka: Paradise Lost|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Comedy ,School Life ,Ecchi ,Drama ,Kodansha promotion: Volumes 2＆3|
|Available since||July 03, 2017 (09:00 PM) PT / July 04, 2017 (01:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||207pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.