Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
BLAME! Academy and So On is a spin-off series of BLAME! set in the same ""City"" as BLAME! and is a parody / comedy about various characters in the main BLAME! storyline set in a traditional Japanese school environment. Various elements of the main BLAME! story are parodied， including the relationship between Killy and Cibo，and Dhomochevsky and Iko. Irregularly published in Afternoon and compiled as BLAME! Gakuen and So On September 19， 2008，this is its first official English language release in either digital or print.
(C) 2016 Tsutomu Nihei / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||BLAME! Academy and So On|
|Japanese Title||ブラム学園！アンドソーオン 弐瓶勉作品集 (Blame Gakuen! And So On)|
|Alternative Title||Nihei Tsutomu Sakuhinshu, Blame Academy!, Nihei: Abba, Zeb-Noid, Netsphere Engineer|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Completed Series ,Sci-fi ,Horror ,Comedy ,Mecha ,Action ,Ecchi|
|Available since||March 27, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / March 28, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.