Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Stand Alone Complex takes place in the year 2030，in the fictional Japanese city of New Port. The story follows the members of Public Security Section 9，a special-operations task-force made up of former military officers and police detectives. The manga presents individual cases that Section 9 investigates，along with an ongoing，more serious investigation into the serial killer and hacker known only as ""The Laughing Man."" When a high-ranking government official is kidnapped，the Prime Minister must call in his top crime fighting force known as Section 9. Lead by the beautiful (and deadly) Major Kusanagi，the cybernetically enhanced squad must use all their skill to take down the kidnappers and rescue the hostages. But that's only half of the mission; can Kusanagi and company find out who's behind the kidnapping，and，more importantly, just what they're after? Find out in this thrilling first volume of The Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex!
(C) Yu Kinutani (C) Shirow Masamune. Production I.G / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.