THE COLORS OF YESTERYEAR
Giselle, the ancient secret Queen of Paris, finally tells the story of her youth. What fate befell her in years long past? Do her memories hold a clue about how she can avoid death? What can Ao do for her, as her apprentice--or as her groom?
Kore Yamazaki 2021, Isuo Tsukumo 2021, Makoto Sanda 2021
|Series Title||The Ancient Magus' Bride: Wizard's Blue|
|Japanese Title||魔法使いの嫁 詩篇.108 魔術師の青 (Mahou Tsukai no Yome Shihen.108 - Majutsushi no Ao)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Shounen ,Magic ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human|
|Available since||May 10, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / May 10, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||184pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.