Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The legend of Lone Wolf and Cub continues to grow in this latest chapter of Koike and Kojima's epic samurai masterpiece chronicling the wanderings of Japan's deadliest assassin, Itto Ogami, and his infant son, Daigoro. In this volume, Ogami takes on the most dangerous killer of the countryside, foils the plans of a deceptive gambling troupe, tricks an evil lord into exposing his weak underbelly, and pits himself against the Shogun's dangerous and deadly Kurokawa ninja! Drawing extensively from Sun Tzu's The Art of War, and featuring the saddest puppy-dog story ever published, this must-have volume is packed with action and emotion.
This volume contains the following stories:
Lanterns for the Dead
The Soldier is the Castle
One Stone Bridge
(C) 1986-2015 by Dark Horse Comics Inc. and its respective Licensors. Dark Horse, Dark Horse Comics, and the Dark Horse logo are trademarks of Dark Horse Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries. Dark Horse respects your privacy.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Lone Wolf and Cub|
|Japanese Title||子連れ狼 (Kozure Ookami)|
|Alternative Title||Lone Wolf & Cub|
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Action ,Completed Series|
|Available since||April 12, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / April 13, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||290pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.