"Even though he wants to make friends, Killer T Cell is as fantastic a killer as ever. Nevertheless, at some point he's sure to eventually live a life with someone by his side...
Spring arrives in the intestines, and the falling of the cherry blossoms brings with it partings and new acquaintances...!! The grand finale of the highly acclaimed spin-off in which you can laugh, learn, and come to love your body!"
Cells at Work and Friends! Kanna Kurono, Mio Izumi, Akane Shimizu/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cells at Work and Friends!|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞フレンド (Hataraku Saibou Friend)|
|Writer||Original Kanna Kurono / Mio Izumi / Supervised Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||December 14, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / December 14, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.