Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Do you want fries with your hellfire?
Being soundly thrashed by the hero Emilia, the Devil King and his general beat a hasty retreat to a parallel universe...only to land smack in the middle of bustling, modern-day Tokyo! Lacking the magic necessary to return home, the two are forced to assume human identities and live average human lives until they can find a better solution. And to make ends meet, Satan finds gainful employment at a nearby fast food joint! With his devilish mind set on working his way up the management food chain, what will become of his thirst for conquest?!
|Series Title||The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||はたらく魔王さま! (Hataraku Maou-sama!)|
|By (author)||Satoshi Wagahara|
|By (artist)||029 (Oniku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Anime ,Full-size Illustration ,Bonus Items ,Non-Human ,Workplace ,Food ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Completed Series ,Summer Anime 2022|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||254pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
[Bookshelf Cover Image] The Devil Is a Part-Timer!, Vol. 1 (Light Novel)
After the eBook is successfully purchased, a link to download the illustration will be sent to your Message Inbox.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.