Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
An 18-year-old university student Takanori and 17-year-old high schooler Hikaru become brother and sister when their parents get married. Just when their happy family life is about to start their parents' plane crash on their honeymoon! Despite this， Takanori and Hikaru continue to live together. However， everything changes as they learn about the billion yen insurance money their parents left for them! An adventure full of comedy and romance is about to begin!
(C)MIO MURAO / NIHONBUNGEISHA Co.，Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.