Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In this latter half of Calendar Tale, a set of journeys into the past that have been revisiting the “case files” feel of the series' origins starts to catch up to the present moment until we are violently spliced back into the overarching plot, just in time for the final quartet that is the End Tale (in three volumes) and End Tale (Cont.).
Continuing with the motif of ways, paths, roads, and streets, and wrapping up sundry other topics and quasi-philosophical concerns, the vignettes for the months of October to March deal with six ladies who are either not quite human or older than titular narrator Koyomi Araragi, bless his bantering soul.
In this installment, see how he handles--or is handled by--aberration of a little sister Tsukihi, enigma of a freshman or -woman Ogi, shadow of a legendary vampire Shinobu, corpse of a tween girl Ononoki, psychopath of a monster expert Kagenui, and know-it-all of a Machiavellian fixer Izuko Gaen.
KOYOMIMONOGATARI (C) 2019 NISIOISIN / Kodansha Ltd. All rights reserved.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Alternative Title||Calendar Tale|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Comedy ,Drama ,Harem ,Mystery ,Romance ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Anime ,Best Selling Light Novels ,Imouto|
|Available since||October 08, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 08, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||286pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.