"Just go ahead and call off our engagement!" Gina was betrothed at age 8 at the behest of her family. However she and her fiancé, Carlo, have spent every waking moment with each other fighting. Despite Gina secretly harboring feelings for him. One fateful day, Gina tells him to just call the whole thing off and tries to run away from an unpleasant situation, however she ends up tripping and falling down a staircase which causes her to go unconscious. When she finally wakes up, and after a small misunderstanding, her family believe that she has amnesia, so Gina pretends to not remember asking Carlo to break off the engagement and everything from the past month. However, when Carlo does come to see her, he tells her, not about their engagement breaking up, but that he proposed and that she accepted. Now that he's seemingly all over her, where will their new relationship take them...?!
(C)Makoto Ayase/Machibari/SHUSUISHA ORIGINAL
Sale ends Feb 26, 2024
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.