Finally bound for the Wasteland of Nothingness, Chise and Teto come across a dying woman who entrusts them with her infant daughter. They resolve to raise the baby themselves, and thus begins Chise's new life as a mother!
On their quest for a safe place to call home, Chise and Teto cross paths with a dying woman and wind up entrusted with her infant daughter. And after uncovering a plot on the poor thing's life, they can't just leave her at an orphanage—so the girls decide to take baby Selene with them to the elusive Wasteland of Nothingness to keep her safe. Chise is resolved to raise Selene as her own, and thus begins an all-new journey for this little witch: motherhood!
Copyright © 2020 Aloha Zachou Illustrations by Tetubuta
|Series Title||Making Magic: The Sweet Life of a Witch Who Knows an Infinite MP Loophole (Light Novels)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Witch ,Magic ,Slice of Life ,Dungeon / Labyrinth ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Non-Human ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||May 22, 2023 (12:00 AM) PT / May 22, 2023 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||242pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.