While chasing down a thief, Ziska finds herself in a spooky house--and face-to-face with a ghost! Not long after, she's confronted with another case: a missing cat and a mysterious man with even more mysterious powers. Just what has Ziska gotten herself into?
|Series Title||How to Treat Magical Beasts: Mine and Master's Medical Journal|
|Japanese Title||わたしと先生の幻獣診療録 (Watashi to Sensei no Genjuu Shinryouroku)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Non-Human ,Completed Series ,Teacher|
|Available since||May 22, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / May 22, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||190pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.