Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
BACK TO SCHOOL ? A new academic year means new members for the lovably misfit Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture! Club president Chika Ogiue now has to manage a fresh-faced trio of yaoi fans (one of whom dabbles in cross-dressing), a surly American transfer student with a penchant for obscure anime quotes, and her own rising career as a professional manga artist. Can she actually find time to draw her own vanity project for Comic-Fest? This volume of Genshiken: Second Season includes special extras after the story!
(C) Shimoku Kio / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Genshiken: Second Season|
|Japanese Title||げんしけん (Genshiken)|
|Alternative Title||Gendai Shikaku Bunka Kenkyuukai, The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Anime ,Completed Series ,School Life ,Kodansha promotion: Game Day|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||208pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.