Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
After a battle with an evil demon, an entire village is laid waste. All perish, except for one boy. Keeping his master’s teachings close to his heart, this lone survivor sets out on a journey westwards in search of new sights and unimaginable power. The boy’s name: Gray Fullbuster. For the first time, experience Gray’s childhood adventures, and follow him down the path that will lead him to Fairy Tail!
(C) Hiro Mashima, Yuusuke Shiratoi / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Fairy Tail Ice Trail|
|Japanese Title||ＴＡＬＥ ＯＦ ＦＡＩＲＹ ＴＡＩＬ ＩＣＥ ＴＲＡＩＬ～氷の軌跡～ (Tale of Fairy Tail: Ice Trail)|
|Alternative Title||Tale of Fairy Tail: Koori no Kiseki|
|Author||Hiro Mashima / Yuusuke Shirato|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Completed Series ,Fairy Tail ,Fairy Tail Universe ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||226pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.