Javid, the hero of the Great Hieratic War who has since abandoned his allegiance to the kingdom, has appeared with a bone to pick against the world order. Can the karateka put a stop to his rampaging by challenging him to a duel?
The karateka lives by a seemingly simple maxim: "Don't worry. Believe in karate." But in a world of powerful magic and monsters, how far can karate really take you? Our hero's faith in his martial art is put to its ultimate test in the face of Javid the Hexblade Hero, a planeswalker who's eager to unleash his boundless magic upon the stratified society that never ceases to disappoint him. When Javid annihilates a monument to draw out the royalty, it seems like only the karateka might be capable of stopping him...but can skill alone defeat a man capable of felling an obelisk with a single spell? Will the karateka finally unlock his cheat skill to level the playing field? Or can the way of the empty hand overcome even the might of sorcery?
Copyright © 2021 D.P, Eito Terry
|Series Title||Karate Master Isekai (Manga)|
|Available since||May 26, 2023 (12:00 AM) PT / May 26, 2023 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||179pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.