Yoi Takiguchi is a girl who's called a "prince" because of her beautiful appearance and the stylish way she carries herself. She meets Ichimura-sempai, who is also called a prince at her school and somehow they start a trial relationship. At first, Yoi was prepared to find out what her sempai was really like, but as she gradually noticed a change in her own feelings, she has become more confused day by day. On the other hand, Ichimura-sempai is realizing that Yoi is starting to hold a much larger place in his heart than before. And with all this going on, Yoi meets a new prince at her job...?!
In the Clear Moonlit Dusk Mika Yamamori/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.