Akira is a proper hunter now, with a roof over his head, food on his plate, and cash in his pocket—and thanks to Alpha, things are continuing to look up. But success has its downsides, and new threats are hurtling toward him on all fronts.
Akira has come a long way from his life on the streets. He's a proper hunter now, with a roof over his head, food on his plate, and cash in his pocket. And under the guidance of the mysterious Alpha, he continues to acquire superior weapons, skills, and gear. But success has its downsides, and unfamiliar threats are hurtling toward him—both in the desert wastelands and in the city streets.
Akira's deal with aspiring gang leader Sheryl puts him in conflict with the rival bosses eyeing her territory, and it's going to take more than firepower to navigate the web of schemes and alliances ensnaring the slums. Meanwhile, a massive swarm of monsters bursts out of the ruins, heading straight for Kugamayama City. Rushing to answer the call for help offers Akira a fresh chance for advancement, but the real danger may prove to be his fellow hunters...
Copyright © Nahuse 2019 Illustrations by Gin Environmental Art by yish Mechanical Designs by cell
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.