Akari, a secret idol otaku, loves to do fan activities with Onda, a guy who's scary on the outside but an idol-loving maiden on the inside. Having viewing parties, attending meet and greets, going to collaboration cafes, collecting trendy merch... she thought he was just a good friend to do all these fun idol activities with, but his shocking love confession leads to the two starting a trial relationship! From going on far-off trips for idol activities to visiting Onda's apartment – the heart-pounding twists never end! Akari's glad that they're getting closer, but she realizes one important thing: they're not dating yet, they're just testing things out!
Having an Idol-Loving Boyfriend is the Best! Mito Aoi/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.