Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
This slice-of-life series follows the ordinary lives of a middle-aged, gay couple and the ever-changing, delicious variety of homecooked meals they share.
Shiro and Kenji are now well past their youthful years, and with a stable relationship and a stable career for them both, what could possibly go wrong? But Kenji finds himself in a bind one evening after a few drinks with one of his hair salon regulars. Meanwhile, a mysterious and beautiful woman greets Shiro with a friendly smile on the street during their grocery shopping, and Shiro insists that he doesn't know her.
What Did You Eat Yesterday? Fumi Yoshinaga/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||What Did You Eat Yesterday?|
|Japanese Title||きのう何食べた？ (Kinou Nani Tabeta?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Seinen ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Slice of Life ,Workplace ,Family ,TV Drama / Live-Action|
|Available since||November 23, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / November 23, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.