Shouta Kikuzato’s hopes of starting on his school’s prestigious soccer team are derailed when a terrible incident costs him his leg.
Now in his first year of high school (again), Kikuzato has resigned himself to never reaching his athletic dreams. But when Chidori, a passing prosthetist, notices
Kikuzato’s artificial limb- and speed-as he races through the train station, the specialist proposes a partnership: Chidori will build Kikuzato a brand-new leg designed solely for
speed. All Kikuzato has to do is run!
|Series Title||Run on Your New Legs (Manga)|
|By (author)||Wataru Midori|
|Translated by||Caleb Cook|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Sports ,Psychological ,Slice of Life ,Drama|
|Available since||March 22, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / March 22, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.