Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
For Sachiko and Masato, it seems like only yesterday that their children, Hikaru and Kanon, were little. But these days, Kanon is about to start elementary school, while Hikaru is getting out into society and going to junior high by bus. Time may fly, but in the outside world, some of Hikaru's actions that were acceptable at home or in his elementary school Special Ed classes just aren't anymore. When one of these habits creates chaos during the morning commute, Sachiko has to find a way to clear up a serious misunderstanding with Hikaru's fellow commuters and take steps to curb any behavior that might stand in the way of Hikaru living in the world as ""a cheerful, working adult."" Furthermore, dealing with the negative attitudes that others - including her mother-in-law - have about Hikaru begins to take its toll on Sachiko, especially with Masato occupied at work. Will the stress of facing new challenges presented by Hikaru's autism drive a rift between the two?
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.