The boys are back, in 400-page hardcovers that are as pretty and badass as they are! This hit adventure—which blends mythology from around the world into a classic adventure story—has been out of print for years, and this collector's edition is a fitting celebration of its return!
Genjo is a Buddhist priest in the city of Shangri-La, which is being ravaged by yokai spirits that have fallen out of balance with the natural order. His superiors send him on a journey far to the west to discover why this is happening and how to stop it. His companions are three yokai with human souls. But this is no day trip—the four will encounter many discoveries and horrors on the way, and on the road, Genjo will wonder ... can he really trust his supernatural companions?
Kazuya Minekura / Kodansha Ltd.
|Japanese Title||最遊記 (Saiyuki)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Drama ,Winter Anime 2022 ,Anime|
|Available since||February 18, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / February 18, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||412pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.