Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A vampiric romantic comedy...? After a lifetime of hardship due to a curse placed on him by his grandfather, all Ryouta wants is to be left alone. However, when he wanders into the mountains to find some peace and quiet, instead he finds a town taken over by vampires! To make matters worse, one of its residents, a haughty (and rather eccentric) girl, soon sets her sights on him with the goal of making him her servant. Now, Ryouta has a choice to make-escape back to his old life in Japan or live out his days as the minion of Shiren Fuyukura in the quirky town of Akinomiya. An absurd new adventure from the author of I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level!
|Series Title||You Call That Service? Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||お前のご奉仕はその程度か？ (Omae no Gohoshi wa Sono Teido ka?)|
|By (author)||Kisetsu Morita|
|By (artist)||Hiroki Ozaki|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shounen ,Fantasy ,Vampires ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human|
|Available since||December 03, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / December 03, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||223pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.