One minion Two masters?! Diplomatic relations between Japan and the Sacred Blood Empire are stabilizing, and the news has taken the vampire community by storm. Meanwhile, something strange is happening to Ryoutahes transforming into a minion! It turns out that Archbishop Alfoncinas prayer for his safety had some serious side effects, and they can only be cured with an herbal remedy sold exclusively in Japan. As luck would have it, the archbishop was already planning on traveling there for business, so she invites Ryouta to tag along. Needless to say, some people are none too pleased with the arrangement
|Series Title||You Call That Service? (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||お前のご奉仕はその程度か？ (Omae no Gohoshi wa Sono Teido ka?)|
|By (author)||Kisetsu Morita|
|By (artist)||Hiroki Ozaki|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human|
|Available since||January 18, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / January 18, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||189pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.