"I love seeing that troubled look on your face." One night, cram school teacher Akitomo grows worried about a young man who has come into his favorite gay bar for the first time and sit down for a drink with him. He's then suddenly asked to go to a love hotel...!? Fucked deep many times on the bed there, he spends all night long cumming his brains out. Their bodies fit perfectly together! But the guy is so young... so Akitomo figures it will just be a one night stand. However, the new student who shows up at his work place happens to be the very same Yoh he had just slept with the night before...!?
(C)Senco Yoshimoto/Mobile Media Research
|Series Title||No Messing Around With Your Teacher! (Manga)|
|Publisher||Mobile Media Research|
|Genre||Manga ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Chapter Release|
|Available since||November 30, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / November 30, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||35pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.