Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Shino gets engaged to someone unexpected, Shiro's cooking buddy Kayoko contends with her growing family, and Shiro confronts new challenges as his parents get on in years—and the common thread in each family unit is cooking that comes from the heart. Shiro gets a surprising offer at work, and Kenji comes home with a surprise of his own...
Fumi Yoshinaga / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||What Did You Eat Yesterday?|
|Japanese Title||きのう何食べた？ (Kinou Nani Tabeta?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Seinen ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Slice of Life ,Workplace ,Food ,Family ,TV Drama / Live-Action|
|Available since||March 17, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 17, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||159pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.