Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Honoka Takamiya is an average student. Ayaka Kagari, his classmate who sits next to him in class, on the other hand is the class ""Princess"". Ayaka is tall, strikingly gorgeous and has a regalness to her that almost exudes a royal attitude. Despite their promixity in school, over the school year the two have never shared much conversation...until today.
So today as class ended, Takamiya was suddenly attacked by a cat-eared witch and her band of bunny-costumed thugs! And if that were not enough of a shock, this average joe would then be saved, like a Princess by none other than Ayaka Kagari... a witch herself!
(C) Ryu Mizunagi / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Witchcraft Works|
|Japanese Title||ウィッチクラフトワークス (Witch Craft Works)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Fantasy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Anime ,Best Selling Manga ,Volume 1 for JPY ¥109 Sale ,Onee-san|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||190pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.