Mio, stuck with her father's debt, finds herself at a dead-end when she runs into her first love, Yamato Kujo. She's surprised when she learns that he's become a lieutenant for the Yakuza, and he's willing to take on her debt in exchange for her hand in marriage! After learning about Yamato's past, the two of them grow closer as the dreaded day of the Family Meeting arrives. Yamato's completely unexpected statements send violent tremors throughout the Hazakura-gumi, but how will Mio feel when she meets Yamato's father for the very first time...?
Boss Wife Mayu Sakurai/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Boss Wife|
|Japanese Title||極婚～超溺愛ヤクザとケイヤク結婚！？ (Gokukon - Choudekiai Yakuza to Keiyaku Kekkon!?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Romance|
|Available since||December 21, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / December 21, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||193pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.