Don't grab hold, Squad Leader! Having arrived at the Peyer's patch, his trusted compatriots... turn on him in seconds!? The unlucky M Cell, Naive T Cell brimming with a sense of duty, and the ever anxious NK Cell take the stage making the Squad Leader's world even more lively. Does this happen to mean he'll make some friends...?! (He wasn't able to.) Your heart racing with a smile across your face, when you read this happy spin off you'll come to love the body.
Kurono / Izumi / Shimizu / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cells at Work and Friends!|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞フレンド (Hataraku Saibou Friend)|
|Writer||Original Kanna Kurono / Mio Izumi / Supervised Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||August 11, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 11, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||152pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.