Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
“I want to be something special to you...” George Asakura masterfully paints the image of inept, fumbling young love. The sixth volume of her opus brings a new look to the tale of self-destructive teens longing for one another, defending one another, and facing off against one another. Faced with nothing but heartbreak, Natsume makes the decision to end things with Kou-chan. But, as the world she built crumbles, the dawn of the new school term forces them together in the same class once more...
(C) George Asakura / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.