Yua is a high school girl in a secret relationship with her teacher. But one day her grandmother, her last surviving family member, passes away and leaves her all alone in the world. And then, her beloved Sensei, supporting her again as he always has, asks her to marry him. She's convinced that she's about to begin a happy newlywed life, but it turns out Sensei has a huge secret...?! At school and at home, she's gotten tangled up in some complicated afterschool marriage blues!!!
(C)Mika Sakurano(AKITASHOTEN) 2014
|Series Title||The Lion and the Bride， Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||ライオンと花嫁 (Lion to Hanayome)|
|Alternative Title||Sukidarake no Kimi|
|Publisher||Akita Publishing Co.,Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Shoujo ,Completed Series ,Romance ,Drama ,Teacher|
|Available since||December 12, 2017 (07:01 AM) PT / December 13, 2017 (12:01 AM) JST|
|Page count||39pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.