Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Toppu Uno never wanted to race motorcycles. He was perfectly content watching his sister ride?with his eagle eyes, he knew her lap times before the the stopwatch did. When he's convinced to take a ride on a minibike for the first time, his hours of observation translate into instant skill on the track. But turning a quick lap and winning a race are two very different things, and Toppu's got a long way to go before he's ready for the big leagues?MotoGP, the highest level of two-wheeled road racing.
(C) Kosuke Fujishima / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Toppu GP|
|Japanese Title||トップウGP (Toppuu GP)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Sports|
|Available since||April 10, 2017 (10:00 PM) PT / April 11, 2017 (02:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Toppu GP, Chapter 1
Toppu GP, Chapter 2
Toppu GP, Chapter 3
Toppu GP, Chapter 4
Toppu GP, Chapter 5
Toppu GP, Chapter 6
Toppu GP, Chapter 7
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.