In the world of motorcross racing, the smallest error can carry a terrible cost: an arm, a leg, even a life. That doesn't stop Toppu Uno, however, a young boy who is more determined than ever to take on the scorching endurance track alongside Myne, the female rider of his dreams, and his number one rival, Takadai! The blistering heat will put both man and machine to the ultimate test! With his body baking under the sun, Toppu must rely on strategic planning and precise coordination to navigate the savagely long track. Will the intense pressure reveal a new ability that was hidden inside him all along?!
Toppu GP Kosuke Fujishima/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Toppu GP|
|Japanese Title||トップウGP (Toppuu GP)|
|Genre||Manga ,Sports ,Seinen|
|Available since||November 23, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / November 23, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Toppu GP Chapter 36
Toppu GP Chapter 37
Toppu GP Chapter 38
Toppu GP Chapter 39
Toppu GP Chapter 40
Toppu GP Chapter 41
Toppu GP Chapter 42
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.