Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
ECBATANA IS BURNING In the prosperous kingdom of Pars lies the Royal Capital of Ecbatana, a city of splendor and wonder, ruled by the undefeated and fearsome King Andragoras. Arslan is the young and curious prince of Pars who, despite his best efforts doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a proper king like his father. At the age of 14, Arslan goes to his first battle and loses everything as the blood-soaked mist of war gives way to scorching flames, bringing him to face the demise of his once glorious kingdom. However, it is Arslan's destiny to be a ruler, and despite the trials that face him, he must now embark on a journey to reclaim his fallen kingdom. From the Trade Paperback edition.
(C) Yoshiki Tanaka / Hiromu Arakawa / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Heroic Legend of Arslan|
|Japanese Title||アルスラーン戦記 (Arslan Senki)|
|Author||Yoshiki Tanaka / Hiromu Arakawa|
|Genre||Manga ,Historical ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Drama ,Anime|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 1
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 2
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 3
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 4
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.