Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Velvet Crowe is out for revenge.
Her brother was murdered. She was turned into a Daemon. Both in one night, and both at the hands of her brother-in-law, Artorius. And after spending three excruciating years in prison while he enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame as the Shepherd, hero of the people, she's prepared to do whatever it takes to stop him, dead.
With gorgeous illustrations by Nobu Aonagi that are sure to please any Tales fan, this prequel to Tales of Zestiria is an epic adventure-fantasy where the good guys can be bad, and a bad girl can save the world.
Nobu Aonagi/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Tales of Berseria|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Drama ,Non-Human ,Completed Series ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||January 07, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / January 07, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||230pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.