Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Akira and his classmates are on a plane heading back home after a field trip abroad. Suddenly the plane crashes on a mysterious island. Akira is somehow still alive despite the crash, but soon discovers that he's not exactly safe and sound when enromous supposedly extinct beasts begin chasing him. Akira begins to find other classmates who have also survived the crash. Some work together and some work against each other in an effort to survive on the strange island. FIGHT AND/OR FLIGHT? ? As if being stranded on a deserted island full of prehistoric beasts wasn't bad enough, now there's a killer among the human survivors of the plane crash. Akira Sengoku and his classmates are forced to fight and flee dangerous monsters of a bygone era, all while keeping themselves safe from a hockey-masked madman who seems bent on Akira's destruction. When the chips are down, can Akira and his ragtag band of survivors defend themselves against both man and beast? Find out in this action-packed second volume of Cage of Eden! ? Includes special extras after the story!
(C) Yoshinobu Yamada / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.