Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Happy was transported to a world of animals and became their Hero. After he clears up Cool Land's monster problem, envoys from the mysterious Holy Kingdom come to see him! This secretive kingdom has been completely shut off from the world, but they invite Happy to visit! Is their warm welcome too good to be true?! A new arc begins in Happy's Heroic Adventure! It's all about the third of the Sacred Treasures, the Healthy Crystal!
Hiro Mashima / Kenshiro Sakamoto / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Fairy Tail: Happy's Heroic Adventure|
|Japanese Title||ＦＡＩＲＹ ＴＡＩＬ ハッピーの大冒険 (Fairy Tail: Happy no Daiboken)|
|Alternative Title||Fairy Tail: Happy Adventure|
|Writer||Original Hiro Mashima/ Kenshiro Sakamoto|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Shounen ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Comedy April Promotion ,Cats ,Video Game Fair!|
|Available since||August 18, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 18, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||160pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.