A controversial courtship between a sparrow and the lonely snake who saved his life...Komazu is a sparrow, and as a sparrow, there’s one thing he knows about snakes: they eat small birds. When he encounters Shirato, the white snake, of course he expects the worst — but instead of trying to eat him, Shirato saves him from a boar stampede and flees, teary-eyed, when Komazu lashes out in fear. When the sparrow realizes he's perhaps misjudged snakes and decides to learn more about Shirato, the two grow closer, first as friends and then as something more.They are predator and natural prey, coming from different species and social castes; can love overcome the laws of nature, despite the differences in their way? This book contains sexual content including nonhuman physiology, and is intended for an audience aged 18 years and up.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.