Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
""Aria, go the fifty-ninth floor.""With that message, Levis leaves Aiz with still no answers but a claim she can find what she needs deeper in the dungeon. The deadly clash on the twenty-fourth floor over, Aiz and the others return to Orario to deal with their losses. However, Aiz and the rest of Loki Familia are not long for the surface as they declare an expedition to unknown dungeon territory: Floor fifty-nine. Preparations begin and Aiz finally makes progress in her relationship with Bell...
|Series Title||Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria Manga|
|Japanese Title||ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 外伝 ソード・オラトリア (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria)|
|Alternative Title||DanMachi, Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeon|
|By (author)||Fujino Omori|
|By (artist)||Takashi Yagi / Kiyotaka Haimura / Suzuhito Yasuda|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Anime ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||July 30, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / July 30, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.