A Feeling Like No Other
Ever since the day thirty years ago when a strange meteorite crashed to earth, heterosexuality disappeared. Life changed drastically, and the world embraced same-sex relationships. After Kazusa Takanashi is dumped by her girlfriend, she's astonished to find that the new object of her affection is her childhood friend, Ayumu. But...he's a boy! And not only that, his grandfather was in space the day the meteorite hit, which made him the world's last heterosexual. How can Kazusa navigate these newfound feelings if no one else around her feels the same?
2021 Fumi Mikami
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.