Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Two rather long-awaited encounters unfold in this installment of Fumi Yoshinaga's heartwarming slice-of-gay-life series. After fifteen years of living together, Shiro meets Kenji's family for the first time over dinner at a high-end unagi restaurant. Meanwhile, Kenji finally gets to know Kayoko, one of Shiro's few friends, after a chance encounter at the supermarket. A rare argument breaks out, and circumstances both at work and at home continue to change for Shiro, but what remains a constant is the hearty meals the two of them share at the end of each day
Fumi Yoshinaga / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||What Did You Eat Yesterday?|
|Japanese Title||きのう何食べた？ (Kinou Nani Tabeta?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Seinen ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Slice of Life ,Workplace ,Food ,Family ,TV Drama / Live-Action|
|Available since||August 31, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 31, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.