Digital Manga & Light Novels
This funny and heartrending romantic manga set in modern Tokyo is not the fairy tale you remember! This tim, Prince Charming is a teenage janitor, and this Sleeping Beauty's curse is a supernatural, gender-bending dream that threatens to pull them both into a deeper and deeper slumber...
Satoshi's father has worked for the rich family in the house on the hill his entire life, so when the teenager needs a part-time job to put himself through school, looking after the mansion's gardens is a natural fit. Satoshi's ready to work hard, and he quickly endears himself to the staff. But there's one ironclad rule even he must obey: Don't go near the cottage behind the house. When he sees a beautiful, pale girl in one of the windows, Satoshi assumes she is being kept prisoner, and their secret meetings quickly turn romantic, but Satoshi has no idea just how terrible this Sleeping Beauty's curse really is...
(C) Megumi Morino / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.